Friday, August 31, 2018

First day questions

 1. I have pretty good computer experience considering I was born in 1999 so I grew up with computers and technology.
 2. I hope to learn how to operate and learn new techniques on how to use different applications on the computer and also create well design projects.
 3. The relationship with computers and visual studies is that there both eye catching to human beings.
4. I have a blur memory of how to operate photoshop and I never learned illustrator.
5. I do have a computer at home, unfortunetley I don't have Photoshop or Illustrator on it.
6. I use PC
7. No, I am a Web Design major.
8.  Hope to get a internship or a very good job working with computers.
9. My favorite artist is me.
10. My favorite musician is PNB Rock.
11. I finished with a field goal percentage of 100% shooting 8/8 of my last year in high school.
12. When the waverunner instructor told me to not bring my phone on the boat, I know I was gonna have a great time. Once we go out in the ocean, I seen all the riders flying by in the water fast as a mosquito. Once I got on and held the throttle, I knew I was never gonna get off this. I was going 60 mph which felt like I was going 10,000 mph. Next time, I will pay for the hour and a half run because the half hour ride went by as fast as a snap of a finger.
Image result for joel embiid mask

No comments:

Post a Comment